Created from high-quality, semi-ripe olives from the early season harvest, Timperio Nobile is a healthy extra virgin olive oil with a unique flavor. Intense and fresh, it has a pleasant, spicy kick and a wonderfully sharp, bitter aftertaste.
An extra virgin olive oil that is ideal for any dish, bringing the wonderful aroma of first cold-pressed, carefully selected Italian olives to your cooking.
But taste is only part of it. Our Extra virgin olive oil benefits from a higher polyphenol content than most alternatives. Polyphenol compounds don’t just give that signature peppery taste that you love, but they are also responsible for the many health benefits that extra virgin olive oil brings. Regular use of Timperio extra virgin olive oils can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Give your skin a healthy glow
- Reduce the incidence of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia
- Reduce the risk of breast and thyroid cancers
Featuring 45% less free fatty acids than other olive oils, Nobile is not just a healthier alternative, but has a higher smoke point too, well beyond normal cooking temperatures. This makes Timperio Nobile truly versatile, ideal for use as a healthy cooking oil, it can also be used as a nutritious, healthy and tasty dip for your favorite dishes.
- Salads – Use as a dressing for a range of salads including arugula, baby spinach, radicchio, kale, and lettuce
- Soups – A great option for delicious vegetarian soups, including beans, chickpeas, broccoli and lentils
- A great accompaniment for main meals including pasta, rice, and fried rice
- Barbecue – It works wonderfully with all kinds of meats and cheeses on the barbecue
Nobile or Gentile?
Nobile has a bolder, spicy flavor, while Gentile is a gentler experience, so which is best really depends on what you are looking to add to the dish. Either can be used as a dressing or cooking oil, the main difference is in the flavor.
5 Liters Timperio Nobile
- Local: Orders within Singapore will take up to 3 business days to arrive.
- Overseas: Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 business days.
For returns or special arrangements, get in touch with us to discuss at email@example.com. We ship worldwide!
Extra virgin olive oil,
OLIVE VARIETY Gentile Nera of Colletorto
0.18% (Ref. 2019 harvest)
320 mg/kg (Ref. 2019 harvest) REGION Colletorto, Molise, ITALY