Made from that magical first cold pressing of the finest Italian olives, a truly special organic extra virgin olive oil. To provide the consistency you deserve, every olive is lovingly grown following the most stringent organic farming standards certified by Suolo e Salute®, the authorized agency by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry. No short cuts, just incredible organic extra virgin olive oil.
Each bottle guarantees the rich flavor and goodness you expect, with olives cold pressed within 12 hours of harvesting, giving you the freshest tasting Italian olive oil possible. Nothing added, nothing taken away, just the pure goodness of health extra virgin olive oil.
The result of all of that is a beautiful organic extra virgin olive oil with intense, full-bodied flavors, making it the perfect healthy dip or final touch for your meals. Transform your favorite dishes and add a new twist on old classics with this fabulous oil packed with healthy and nutritious natural compounds that protect and nurture your family’s health.
Timperio’s Organic Bio/Olio benefits from a higher polyphenol content than most alternatives. Polyphenol compounds don’t just give that signature peppery taste that you love, but they are also responsible for the many health benefits that extra virgin olive oil brings. Regular use of Timperio extra virgin olive oils can:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Give your skin a healthy glow
- Reduce the incidence of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia
- Reduce the risk of breast and thyroid cancers
- Salads – Use as a dressing for a range of salads including arugula, baby spinach, radicchio, kale, and lettuce
- A great accompaniment for main meals including pasta, rice, and fried rice
- Drizzle over pizza, meats, and fresh vegetables for a nutrient-packed, great-tasting meal.
- Local: Orders within Singapore will take up to 3 business days to arrive.
- Overseas: Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 business days.
For returns or special arrangements, get in touch with us to discuss at email@example.com. We ship worldwide!
Extra virgin olive oil,
OLIVE VARIETY Gentile Nera of Colletorto
0.18% (Ref. 2019 harvest)
330 mg/kg (Ref. 2019 harvest) REGION Colletorto, Molise, ITALY