Created from the late-season harvest of luscious, ripe olives, this is a delicious extra virgin olive oil that brings a balanced flavor to your cooking.
Bold yet mild, the wonderful scent of fresh olives combines with the hint of almonds and tomatoes to provide a stunning, healthy, extra virgin olive oil.
Featuring 45% less free fatty acids than other olive oils, Gentile is not just a healthier alternative, but has a higher smoke point too, well beyond normal cooking temperatures. This makes Timperio Gentile the perfect healthy cooking oil, it can be used in:
- Deep Frying
As a wonderful, healthy olive oil for cooking, Gentile also retains the goodness that gives those health benefits through the cooking process, not just adding delicious flavor to any dish, but Timperio Gentile benefits from a higher polyphenol content than most alternatives. Polyphenol compounds don’t just give that signature peppery taste that you love, but they are also responsible for the many health benefits that extra virgin olive oil brings, including:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Help your skin to glow
Use as cooking oil or as a dip to accompany any meal, Gentile is a versatile Italian extra virgin olive oil that will bring your cooking to life.
- Salads – Use as a dressing for a range of salads including arugula, baby spinach, radicchio, kale, and lettuce
- Soups – A great option for delicious vegetarian soups, including beans, chickpeas, broccoli and lentils
- A great accompaniment for main meals including pasta, rice, and fried rice
- Barbecue – It works wonderfully with all kinds of meats and cheeses on the barbecue
Nobile or Gentile?
Nobile has a bolder, spicy flavor, while Gentile is a gentler experience, so which is best really depends on what you are looking to add to the dish. Either can be used as a dressing or cooking oil, the main difference is in the flavor.
- Local: Orders within Singapore will take up to 3 business days to arrive.
- Overseas: Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 business days.
For returns or special arrangements, get in touch with us to discuss at email@example.com. We ship worldwide!
Extra virgin olive oil,
OLIVE VARIETY Gentile Nera of Colletorto
0.2% (Ref. 2019 harvest) POLYPHENOL COUNT 300 mg/kg (Ref. 2019 harvest) REGION Colletorto, Molise, ITALY