Timperio white-truffle flavored extra virgin olive oil is a one-of-a-kind, captivating flavored extra virgin olive oil dressing crafted to celebrate the true essence of Southern Italy's cuisine.
The white truffles that give this sensational flavored extra virgin olive oil its unique scent and taste are grown in Italy’s upper Molise, a mountainous region of leafy woods and dense forests. A local delicacy, the truffles bring hints of that beautiful environment to the oil as they are infused with our pure cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil.
The result is an exquisitely balanced dressing that adds a truly something different to any dish, a unique, rugged flavor with natural undertones. It will delight the most demanding palate, capturing the natural goodness of Italian olive oil and blending it with the luxurious qualities of the white truffle.
A distinctive and mouth-watering addition to any dish, it will turn an ordinary meal into a moment of joy, surprising your taste buds and reviving your soul. All of this while providing the wonderful health benefits of healthy extra virgin olive oil, including helping to:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Improves the cardiovascular system
- Lower your bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Brings a glow to the skin
- Reduce the incidence of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia
- Reduce the risk of breast and thyroid cancers
- Enhances the digestive process
- Salads – Use as a dressing for a range of salads including arugula, baby spinach, radicchio, kale, and lettuce
- Ideal for any dish that calls for Italian truffle
- Drizzle over pizza, meats, and fresh vegetables for a nutrient-packed, great-tasting meal.
White-truffle flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Local: Orders within Singapore will take up to 3 business days to arrive.
- Overseas: Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 business days.
For returns or special arrangements, get in touch with us to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ship worldwide!
The white truffles we use to create this flavored extra virgin olive oil are picked by hand in the woods and forests of the mountainous upper Molise region. Then the essence of those fresh white truffles is infused with our premium EVOO and sent to your kitchen.